Sunday, November 20, 2005

Lousy weekend

Had a lousy weekend.
A weekend full of frustration and disappointment.

My experiment fail again. No idea why.
Been doing the same thing time and again... since July.
I can't afford to fail again. Time's running out...

Apart from work, my PC seem to have prob again.
No one know what went wrong. So? format my PC loh.
And during the installation of all the prog, i encountered lots of prob..
so i spent the whole weekend just to install, uninstall, and reinstall software...
and finally it works (for the time being)..
i got a feeling that it will give me prob again... in near future..

Also, i watched abit of the Tennis Master Series 2005 Final.
Roger Federer (whom i support for) fail to win...
he seemed not concentrating at all... played like shit..
anyway, it's none of my business...

Arr... next week going back Kluang to attend wedding again.
Let's hope it wud be a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger