Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 6

I arrived at Siem Reap at local time 4.30pm.
Immediately after i checked in the guesthouse,
i rushed to see the sunset at Angkor Wat.
I didn't know Angkor Wat belongs to Korean until just now...

Finally, finally... there was a local man with a bike came to me.
''Sir, you want beatiful girl? u know? massage, beautiful woman?''
Hahaha, that is the purpose of my trip isn't it?

But too bad, Miwa-san fall sick. I have to take care of her.
So I didn't accept the offer.... so sad...

(internet here is abit expensive. so i may not update so often)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

angkor wat belongs to korean?!i think not much ppl kno abt it..

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, seems like you are in love.

What about your gfs in Malaysia?

8:03 AM  
Blogger Sword Devil said...

jia feng, there're just too many korean in angkor wat... more than u can imagine.

hahaha.. keen, i'm in love. yes.
do i haf gfs in malaysia?

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gal Fans...

Be ready to take on long distance huh...
Cool.. can go japan soon..

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger